We're busy on various updates to Cyclescape.
As discussed on our mailing list, the current priorities are as follows; we've included a link to further details on each:
- Ability to set a Google Street View location as a reply type (#78)
- Enabling the planning applications integration to go live (#76 and code branch)
- Improvements to make the integrated collision data much more obvious in the user interface (#34)
- Improvements to privacy controls, which will particularly benefit groups who wish to enforce a real-names policy (#218)
- Set the creation of an Issue to prompt for Thread creation (#43)
- Improving the discoverability of enabling receipt of discussions by e-mail (#198)
Much of this work has been funded thanks to the Polden-Puckham grant.
We are also grateful to Cambridge Cycling Campaign and a personal donor for funding a few of the objectives above most important to them.
We'd like to take the opportunity to welcome a new contributor to the code, Nikolai Berkoff. (Naturally, others remain very welcome to get involved too!)